Ready to renew your license?
Current licensees must renew a regular veterinary license online. You will also be able to change your address if needed. Online address changes can only be performed during the renewal process. All other address changes need to be submitted in writing to the board office. You may fax or e-mail the address change or utilize the address change form.
You cannot utilize this online renewal option if:
- You owe for more than the current year
- You have not obtained the required 17 hours of CE
- You do not pay a fee, i.e. retired or military
- You wish to change your license status, i.e. from inactive to active; military to regular, etc.
- You may renew on-line if you change from active to inactive but not from inactive to active
- You hold a Special License
- You are working for a state agency that is paying the fee via inter-agency transaction voucher.
- Veterinarians with an inactive license may renew on-line if:
- you are renewing as inactive
- You may not renew as inactive on-line if you have been in inactive status for more than 9 consecutive years.