Please click on the "License Renewal" picture below to renew online:
***If your license is expired and you are over 1 year, you will not be able to use this online system. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a paper renewal form.***
2018 LICENSE RENEWALS.
LICENSE RENEWALS EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2018
Type of License
Dental Provider License
Equine Dental Provider Inactive License
Veterinary Technician Regular License
Veterinary Technician Inactive License
For a comprehensive list of all licensing fees and late renewal fees (effective 01/01/2018), please download the PDF version here.
2017 LICENSE RENEWALS.Expired License Renewals - Greater Than 90 Days and Less Than 1 Year Delinquent
|Type of License||Total Fees|
|Veterinary Regular License||$327.10|
|Veterinary Special License||$362.10|
|Veterinary Inactive License||$209.25|
|Equine Dental Provider License||$131|
|Equine Dental Provider Inactive License||$107|
|Veterinary Technician Regular License||$69|
|Veterinary Technician Inactive License||$47|
You cannot utilize this online renewal option if:
- You do not pay a fee, i.e. retired or military
- You wish to change your license status, i.e. from inactive to active; military to regular, etc.
- You may renew on-line if you change from active to inactive but not from inactive to active.
- You hold a Special License.
- You are working for a state agency that is paying the fee via inter-agency transaction voucher.
- Veterinarians with an inactive license may renew on-line if:
- you are renewing as inactive
You will not be able to change your address using the online renewal system. All address changes need to be submitted in writing to the board office. You may fax the change to 512-305-7556, e-mail the address change to email@example.com or utilize the address change form.